1. Just One Of Those Things - Nat King Cole
  2. It's De-Lovely - Ella Fitzgerald
  3. True Love - Dean Martin
  4. Anything Goes - Tony Bennett/Count Basie
  5. Easy To Love - Sammy Davis Jr.
  6. C'est Magnifique - Kay Starr
  7. Night And Day - Steve Lawrence
  8. My Heart Belongs To Daddy - Julie London
  9. Ridin' High - Peggy Lee
  10. High Society Calypso - Louis Armstrong
  11. What Is This Thing Called Love - Keely Smith
  12. I Love Paris - Kay Starr
  13. You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - Nancy Wilson
  14. I Happen To Like New York - Judy Garland
  15. I've Got You Under My Skin - Louis Prima & Keely Smith
  16. Looking At You - Liza Minnelli
  17. Always True To You In My Fashion - Peggy Lee & George Shearing
  18. Let's Do It (Let's Fall In Love) - Duke Ellington & Ella Fitzgerald
  19. Miss Otis Regrets - Nat King Cole
  20. Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye - Sarah Vaughan


Hotfile.
Ou
Rapidshare.